Friday, April 10, 2009

The Quest

Where to begin. It is much easier to think of things to express than the actual action of expression.

I have studied extensively into all matters of subjects. I have mastered none.

The thing I have been searching for my whole life has always been eluding me. I only recently discovered the nature of this quest.

First I sought knowledge.

Then I met people who knew all sorts of things yet seemed to me the most moronic sort. They knew not how to apply it.

Secondly I sought wisdom for as surely this would be the ability to put knowledge to a productive use.

Then I met people who lived a delusional life of false priorities and lust for material gain.

Lastly I found something which has since being discovered occupied my obscessive search. I know fully I am on a quest for TRUTH.

Not your TRUTH!

Not Their TRUTH!

No Ones TRUTH but my own!!!!!!


THE ONLY TRUTH IS YOUR OWN!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Information is not knowledge,
Knowledge is not wisdom,
Wisdom is not truth,
Truth is not beauty,
Beauty is not love,
Love is not music,
Music is the best." .... Frank Zappa
You're doing just fine!